Mere, a rock band from Denver, New York City, and New Jersey, takes rock music back to its core elements: an explosive live show and great songs. Mere's unmistakeable sound is built around strong melodies, catchy hooks, and sing-along choruses smoothed over by rich sonic textures.
"Mere has been the epitome of the do-it-yourself artist."
"A fantastic young rock band. Check them out live -- they are like the mini-Beatles: packed house, with girls going crazy .... See 'em now so you can say you saw them when." - Rock reviewer Ed Fingerling
Mere has opened for national acts like INXS, OK Go, 7 Mary 3, Oasis, and The Black Crowes.
- "Higher" used in NBC's Olympic end-of-day highlight reel
- Mere's "Hold On" chosen to be part of the SOUNDTRACK OF THE USA OLYMPIC TEAM, along with Sheryl Crow, Nelly and 3 Doors Down.
- "You & I" and "Anything at All" licensed to be used in MTV's The Hills
- "Forty One" licensed for Grey's Anatomy commercial/promo
- "Higher" composed and licensed for Haier commercial campaign
- Switches & Dials featured on Amiestreet.com home page
- Mere's "Anything at All" featured in New York Post music section
- Mere chosen as StereoFame Artist of the Month!
- We were featured in our hometown (Hoboken, NJ) paper The Current
- "Saving Your Regrets" licensed for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Rory O'Shea Was Here, and Shopgirls
- "Anything at All" and "Wait" licensed for The Bonnie Situation
- Songs from Switches & Dials to be used for intros and outros of all Philadelphia Eagles pre & post game radio broadcasts
- "Anything at All" used for intros/outros of every episode of PCMag Radio
- "Anything at All" featured in "The Bottom Line" podcast
© mere 2012